Here’s the latest news at Motorcycle Riding Central for 2013! We’ve been a bit quiet to the point of shutting down Motorcycle Riding Central as we review the site and re-design it.
It was a tough decision, but after many 8am-6pm days, life gets busy; then you get home and you have to look after clients, it gets doubly busy, so the story goes. Not complaining, that’s life at the moment.
Some of my holiday goals this year at Port Macquarie for motorcycleridingcentral.com were:
- Re-designing the site
- Setting up a writing plan
- Setting up the workflow for image library integration.
Well, I’ve managed to accomplish these three goals and now I need to focus on time management for writing.
When I publish an article I will be making my announcements through Twitter and pushing information out to my Google+ (Plus) account, for friends I’ll update you through Facebook.
Motorcycling stuff I’m looking at in 2013:
- I’m seeing my trusty Honda ST1100 departing from my ownership this year. I purchased it in 2006 with 14,000km’s and now it’s coming up to 85,000kms. Not bad for a daily driver. It’s still a great ride. Some of my riding buddies often comment on how well it handles through the corners. For my new ride, my issue is being tall and having long legs. This means I am limited in my options for what I can buy. I’m also picky about what brands I like.
- I’m going on a ride to Tasmania. Having a wife from Tasmania, I’ve never toured it on a motorcycle. I did manage to do a small ride on Phil’s old Honda CB 900F back in the early 2000’s around Burnie, but not the same as a big tour.
- Taking this blog to a new level, I want to add good quality content to this site, I will be inviting guest writers to contribute to the site, stay tuned.
So, there it is for me, what about you? What are your Motorcycling goals for 2013?
I would be curious for others to add their motorcycling goals in the comments below. By the way, the featured picture is of the spot where I’ve been working on my goals for the 2013. For some “alternative” recreation, I’ve been learning some new eye, hand coordination techniques with the Radio controlled helicopter.
All the best for 2013.